Key corporate and commercial disputes updates - November 2022
Welcome to our corporate and commercial disputes update, the bi-annual publication in which we summarise some of the most significant decisions from corporate and commercial cases in the English courts. This edition includes:
- FRC position paper – Preparing for ARGA
- Court of Appeal gives go ahead for Fundão Dam class action (Municipio de Marina v BHP Group)
- When can shareholders claim against third parties? Spotlight on reflective loss
- Fraud on a grand scale; or relentless witch-hunt? HP v Autonomy
- How to terminate a contract
- Witness statements under PD57AC
- Pilot to permanent: what are the current rules on disclosure under PD57AD?
- Inadvertent waiver of privilege and concerns over independence: Pickett v Balkind
- Third party disclosure and service out of the jurisdiction: Gorbachev v Guriev
Click here to read more.