Disputes Community Quarterly Magazine - Issue 1
View the first edition of the Disputes Community Quarterly Magazine published by The ThoughtLeaders4 Disputes and guest-edited by Stephenson Harwood associate, Jo Jones.
The publication covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Shareholder disputes: a lawyer’s toolkit
- What’s new? - Revisions to the IBA Rules on the taking of evidence in international arbitration 2020
- Digital dispute resolution lawyers of the next generation
- Are disputes inevitable as Libor enters its final act?
- The question of awareness in Libor misrepresentation disputes
- In-house perspective
- Enforcement against Jersey structures – some recent developments
- The use of summary judgment to dispose of weak defences in the business and property courts
- The Russian data landscape
- If not now, when? Climate change legislation vis-à-vis international disputes
- New digital dispute resolution rules make UK a hub for cryptoasset disputes
- Amendments to Singapore’s international arbitration act: back to the roots of arbitration
- Third party litigation funding and private funding of legal services act – Cayman Islands
- Coming to a case near you. Litigation analytics and contemporary litigation practice
- Crystal ball gazing: proposed changes to corporate governance and auditor responsibilities in the UK
- Will Covid-19 transform the way we look at valuing risk in commercial damages?
- What is the future of the court room?
- Litigation funding – a user’s guide